Welcome to the #1 Online Finance & Investment Banking Community for
the UK and EMEA!

By registering, you'll be able to contribute to discussions, send private messages to other members of the community and much more.

Help me choose my Msc.

Oct
Hello guys,
I am looking for some advice over which program to apply. Would you suggest me to apply to Msc. in Finance or Msc. in Finance&Accounting at Imperial? My goal is to work later in M&A.
Looking at the course content i was leaning towards F&A however looking at the employment record i saw that many BB are missing ( e.g. GS,Morgan Stanley). While in the pure Finance all the top tier banks are present.

Thanks for any advice!

Hello guys,
I am looking for some advice over which program to apply. Would you suggest me to apply to Msc. in Finance or Msc. in Finance&Accounting at Imperial? My goal is to work later in M&A.
Looking at the course content i was leaning towards F&A however looking at the employment record i saw that many BB are missing ( e.g. GS,Morgan Stanley). While in the pure Finance all the top tier banks are present.

Thanks for any advice!
It will hardly make any difference on whether you get in. I would just look at the course content and see which interests me more.

I would go for Msc. in Finance, but it depends, you should really go for whatever interests you the most. Don´t think about M&A when choosing your Master.

Back