Welcome to the #1 Online Finance & Investment Banking Community for
the UK and EMEA!

By registering, you'll be able to contribute to discussions, send private messages to other members of the community and much more.

Is this enough to get a top IB internship?

Ok @Mr. Exclusive I will finish it off tomorrow. I hope i have enough to attract attention from banks like goldman sachs and deutsche bank and get me through to interview

To be honest with you, it's very competitive so it will be a struggle regardless. The best approach is to apply to many banks and see which you can get. Of course, tailor your application to whatever division/bank you apply and best of luck!

To be honest with you, it's very competitive so it will be a struggle regardless. The best approach is to apply to many banks and see which you can get. Of course, tailor your application to whatever division/bank you apply and best of luck!
I'm pretty sure struggle is a strong word here. He'll do just fine getting interviews (now that he has this killer CV we made haha) if he make sure he gets other parts of his apps in a good standing as well.

acttr
Hi. For this version, I hope you don't mind
@Mr. Exclusive I used some of your changes word for word as they sounded a lot better than mine.
To make this fit in, I had to change the bullet point font to 11. Should I change the rest (bold/Italic) as well or leave them on 12?
For my name/address etc. at top, my name is font 24, and address/email/phone no. font 12. Is it ok to leave these as they are?
Thanks guys.

It's absolutely OK.
- Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Award – completed 2012 (remove completed 2012)

- UKMT Intermediate Mathematical Challenge Gold Award(2009, 2011) and Senior Mathematical Challenge
Gold Award(2012) (look out for the spaces next to 'Award')

Well done, I like it a lot.

Right then.Thanks @lofaszjoska for the final tweaks. Here is my complete CV.
(missed out numbers in the homework sessions bit of the previous version)

This is much better and I am happy with it. It does seem a bit empty, is there nothing else you can put on? But other than that, seems relatively fine for what you've got.

Back