Welcome to the #1 Online Finance & Investment Banking Community for
the UK and EMEA!

By registering, you'll be able to contribute to discussions, send private messages to other members of the community and much more.

Please shred my CV

I thought this was obvious, get rid of anything from pre sixth firm. Don't need stuff from Year 7, or your high school grades and I would suggest removing the "travelling in Europe" part. Everybody travels.

I thought this was obvious, get rid of anything from pre sixth firm. Don't need stuff from Year 7, or your high school grades and I would suggest removing the "travelling in Europe" part. Everybody travels.
Thanks for the advice, so remove GCSEs and before that along with travels.
How is the rest of the cv? I'm applying for Spring weeks but I'm slightly concerned about the lack of relevant work experience, what would your advice be?

Thanks for the advice, so remove GCSEs and before that along with travels.
How is the rest of the cv? I'm applying for Spring weeks but I'm slightly concerned about the lack of relevant work experience, what would your advice be?

To be honest, if you get rid of the things I mentioned, the rest of it looks solid. They don't expect you to have relevant experience for spring weeks. Just make sure you can highlight the qualities they're after in your CV.

Back