Welcome to the #1 Online Finance & Investment Banking Community for
the UK and EMEA!

By registering, you'll be able to contribute to discussions, send private messages to other members of the community and much more.

Preparing For Psychometric Tests

Gpearson971

Aug
Hey there! Was just wondering what your guys opinions were on the three test prep packages provided here? Jobtestprep looks good but a bit pricey so I may be leaning towards assessment day...

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

They are not necessary for success, but they certainly help. I wouldn't recommend going in to applications without familiarizing yourself with the tests first.

Hi Trigger, thanks for the tip! Out of the three on offer on canarywharfian, which one would you recommend (assessmentday, graduatemonkey or jobtestprep)?

Hello, I am also wondering which one should I buy, i've tried both (free tests) and assessment tests looked more similar to banks springs tests to me, what do you think?

They are not necessary for success, but they certainly help. I wouldn't recommend going in to applications without familiarizing yourself with the tests first.

I know it varies from person to person, but how many weeks of practice do you think is enough for the psychometric tests?

Back