Welcome to the #1 Online Finance & Investment Banking Community for
the UK and EMEA!

By registering, you'll be able to contribute to discussions, send private messages to other members of the community and much more.

Shred my CV - IBD Internship

ahan1

Oct
I'm a second year currently applying for IBD internships - most interested in M&A and ECM. Please rip my CV to shreds - and let me know if it's strong enough to land interviews at the top shops.

I'll also be applying to a few Management Consultancies (MBB only)

Really appreciate your response, and be brutal as honest.

I agree. You are not really a strong candidate.

You are attending a target though. So network your a$$ off.

I agree. You are not really a strong candidate.

You are attending a target though. So network your a$$ off.

Thank you for replying - you could have read it, lold to yourself and moved on and I appreciate that.

Is there any reason in particular that weakens my profile? And is there anything I can do within the next 3 or so months that would make my CV good enough to get called in for an interview?

Thanks for your time

Not competitive for MBB or IBD

Reading it makes me think you're a douche lmao

Firstly, thanks for taking the time to reply - in your position many wouldn't have done so.

I read my CV and though it sounded douche-y too, however, I have absolutely no idea how to make it less pompous, whilst being professional.

Also what is it about my application that makes it too weak to get interviews for internships? And, is there anything I can do to fix it over the next three months?

Back