Welcome to the #1 Online Finance & Investment Banking Community for
the UK and EMEA!

By registering, you'll be able to contribute to discussions, send private messages to other members of the community and much more.

Spring Week Applications for 2017

Anyone know which banks are doing spring weeks or better yet which ones are done on a rolling basis? I think the latter would be very useful info

Just getting my CV and cover letter done by next week so I can quickly send off my applications and get it done with.

You should do it ASAP. No one can tell you because some banks recruit on a rolling basis.

Definitely, so you speed up. At least some.

You're always so helpful around here! Thanks for the fast answer.

So by some you mean how much? 6 hours total? Obviously it depends but I'm just looking for a quick estimation so I can plan my applications accordingly.

Also, does anyone have a list of the banks that are not recruiting on a rolling basis this year?

Good luck with applications guys

You're always so helpful around here! Thanks for the fast answer.

So by some you mean how much? 6 hours total? Obviously it depends but I'm just looking for a quick estimation so I can plan my applications accordingly.

Also, does anyone have a list of the banks that are not recruiting on a rolling basis this year?

Good luck with applications guys
Well you also need to prepare for the different types (numerical verbal and logical), so perhaps a bit more.

Hi I'm a year one student who recently got interested in a career in finance. How much would the lack of work experience negatively affect me for a spring week application?

Hi I'm a year one student who recently got interested in a career in finance. How much would the lack of work experience negatively affect me for a spring week application?
Not much if you have good EC's anyway.

can anyone help with what to include on your cv?
Read some of the CVs on the CV shredder section and see which ones were praised, follow that format.

Zero to none, almost all applicants have limited working experience. Try to spin the bits you have to your advantage.

Back