Welcome to the #1 Online Finance & Investment Banking Community for
the UK and EMEA!

By registering, you'll be able to contribute to discussions, send private messages to other members of the community and much more.

Spring Week CV in need of SHREDDING

Tjuffeberg1

Oct
Hi.

I'm a Swedish student about to apply for Spring Week 2018; and could really use any kind of feedback on my CV. Destroy it!

There's a few things I spontaneously feel uncertain about:

Is my choice of format good (Wallstreetoasis CV Template), or is it in my interest to switch? I feel like there's a lot of blank spaces and gaps.

Are my bullet points relevant? I'm afraid that I might have listed irrelevant information to compensate for my lack of experience.

And lastly, is this CV even close to competitive enough? As I said I feel like I lack relevant work/leadership experience compared to many other candidates - opinion?

CV: *Removed*
I sincerely appreciate any kind of feedback!

Last edited:
Hi.

I'm a Swedish student about to apply for Spring Week 2018; and could really use any kind of feedback on my CV. Destroy it!

There's a few things I spontaneously feel uncertain about:

Is my choice of format good (Wallstreetoasis CV Template), or is it in my interest to switch? I feel like there's a lot of blank spaces and gaps.

Are my bullet points relevant? I'm afraid that I might have listed irrelevant information to compensate for my lack of experience.

And lastly, is this CV even close to competitive enough? As I said I feel like I lack relevant work/leadership experience compared to many other candidates - opinion?

CV: https://upload.cat/00dbdb7524475d03 (Sorry, tried to attach but got several error messages)

I sincerely appreciate any kind of feedback!
Honestly I wouldn't apply with this. This is how the CV of an average candidate looks like. You can always try but I suggest you gain some finance related experience instead of applying.

Back