Welcome to the #1 Online Finance & Investment Banking Community for
the UK and EMEA!

By registering, you'll be able to contribute to discussions, send private messages to other members of the community and much more.

Spring Week CV Shredder

AEK1

Nov
Hey guys ! I am first year and would really appreciate if you could give me feedback on my CV. I've edited it to keep it anonymous obviously.

Thanks in advance!

First: look out for typos. There should be NONE both in your CV and cover letter. No "United Sates" instead of "United States". Also: precision. Dates should be aligned to the right (ending on the same vertical line), with the same style of dash. Also: consistency. If you put a period at the end of each of your bullets, put a period at the end of all your bullets. Or vica versa.

Write out the month names in full.

Remove your LinkedIn address at the top.

Your don't need to say Gap year in one of the most prestigious universities in [X country]. If it's prestigious, people will know it.

For your extra-curricular section use the same format as you did above. Be much more specific in your bullets and expand on them, right now they are very short. Also incorporate as many numbers as you can: quantify your achievements.

Add an Interests section.

Back