Welcome to the #1 Online Finance & Investment Banking Community for
the UK and EMEA!

By registering, you'll be able to contribute to discussions, send private messages to other members of the community and much more.

The Young Investment Banker Weekend.. Thoughts?

Lmao. Let's just say it's worth it for them but not the attendant. 270 pounds for two days? I paid 50 for an IB bootcamp which had the same content, and done within 4 hours.

In short a ripoff.

Lmao. Let's just say it's worth it for them but not the attendant. 270 pounds for two days? I paid 50 for an IB bootcamp which had the same content, and done within 4 hours.

In short a ripoff.
Imagined it.. Can you suggest to me other campus or bootcamp? I'm 22yr olds and will be graduate in business adm. from an Ita uni in dec. Want to work in a BB and need intern/experience :-)

Imagined it.. Can you suggest to me other campus or bootcamp? I'm 22yr olds and will be graduate in business adm. from an Ita uni in dec. Want to work in a BB and need intern/experience :)
Not sure if there is any in Italy. Perhaps hosted at Bocconi?

I think you should just buy an interview guide and learn that, if that's your goal. WallStreetOasis.com is the industry-standard solution for that, or try MergersAndInquisitions.com. You can also buy the investment banking handbook by Jake Schrogger which is pretty basic but definitely helpful and cost only £10.

Anyway, if you want to work at a BB and graduate this December.. you need to get on it. That means networking and getting relevant experience under your belt.

Back